Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
Below are our terms of service, it’s important that you read it so you know what you can expect of us and what we expect of you.
Agreement and House Rules:
Any questions about this Agreement, the Anti-Harassment Policy, or any rules not covered herein, should be addressed to Pantheon staff. Otherwise, here are The House Rules, which all members, including you, agree to:
Every person using The Pantheon must be a paid member or a paid guest. Exceptions: non-members can visit if they are meeting Pantheon members for business-related meetings for three hours or less.
Designated Work Areas / Spaces:
The space is designed for a variety of uses – to foster collaboration, enhance creativity, and accelerate productivity. Depending on where you are located, look for cues, and note how others are using the space as to whether you should be quiet or loud; social or not.
- Members may work from anywhere in the main workspace, Coffee Bar, or Kitchen, except for dedicated desks or private offices
- Dedicated Desk members work from their dedicated desk or elsewhere in the building.
Communal Work Spaces:
- Space in communal area is available on a first come, first served basis.
- You may claim your spot for the entire day, but if the space is in heavy use and you plan to be away for more than an hour, please be aware of responsibility for your personal items
- Personal items should not be left in the building overnight (except for dedicated desk members and private office spaces).
Hours / Overnight Usage:
Hours of operation are 8:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday with the exception of certain holidays when the Pantheon will be closed to non-keyholding members. Open Desk, and Private Office members have key access 24/7.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE is anyone allowed to sleep overnight at the space. Hours of operation are subject to change.
Key and Access Policy:
A Pantheon keyholder is deemed to be any person who takes possession of keys to The Pantheon . All Keyholders must go through an onboarding process to receive keys.
Keyholders acknowledge and accept responsibility for the security of the doors and spaces they access. Keyholders should not compromise the building security or the security of the spaces therein and ensure that all reasonable measures are taken to safeguard our space, occupants and the occupants’ possessions. At no time should security locks be bypassed or left in an open position and external doors should never be propped open whilst unattended. The Keyholder is expected to secure the Pantheon and its building when they are the last person on the premises or anytime on weekends. Coffee machines
Non-keyholders are not allowed to be present at the Pantheon outside of operating hours without the presence of a hosting Keyholder. Non-keyholders must respect Keyholders’ schedules.
Access codes, locks, and keys are not transferable and should not be lent out at any time to anyone for any reason. Lending of access codes, locks, or keys will result in termination of your Membership.
Conference and Call Rooms:
To ensure fair use and availability, conference and call rooms must be booked prior to use.
- Conference room use for non-members is available by purchase or special arrangement.
- Your allotment of conference and call room hours may be restricted by your membership type.
- Any member exceeding monthly allotment of hours may purchase more time.
- Meeting cancellation should be made 24hrs in advance to avoid deduction of monthly allotment of hours.
Treat the space, members, and guests with respect. While we want our community to be open, fun, energizing, and collaborative, we also want it to be professional. At management's’ discretion, or upon notice from other members, disruptive or abusive language or behavior will result in revocation of your membership.
The Pantheon community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
This code of conduct applies to all Pantheon sponsored spaces, including our physical office space, blog, mailing lists, and Slack, as well as any other spaces that Pantheon hosts, both online and off. Anyone who violates this code of conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces at the discretion of Pantheon staff.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive verbal or online comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion
- Continued innuendoes, suggestive comments, jokes of a sexual nature, sexual propositions, lewd remarks and threats after a request to stop
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation
- Stalking or following
- Photography or recording without consent
- Sustained disruption
- Inappropriate or unwanted physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
If you are being harassed by a member of the Pantheon community, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please submit a report. You may report harassment anonymously, or you can choose to include your contact information if you would like to the Pantheon team to follow up with you for further investigation or to communicate actions that have been taken.
Reports will be handled by Pantheon staff. If the person who is harassing you is on staff, they will recuse themselves from handling your incident. Please do not reach out to private email addresses or social media accounts for reporting harassment.
We will respond within 1 week of your report, and sooner if at all possible. We reserve the right to reject any report we believe to have been made in bad faith.
This code of conduct applies to the Pantheon’s sponsored spaces, but if you are being harassed by a member of the Pantheon community outside our spaces, we still want to know about it. We will take all good-faith reports of harassment by the Pantheon community members seriously. This includes harassment outside our spaces and harassment that took place at any point in time. The staff reserves the right to exclude people from the Pantheon community based on their past behavior, including behavior outside the Pantheon spaces and behavior towards people who are not in the Pantheon community.
We will respect confidentiality requests for the purpose of protecting victims of abuse. At our discretion, we may publicly name a person about whom we’ve received harassment complaints, or privately warn third parties about them, if we believe that doing so will increase the safety of Pantheon members or the general public. We will not name harassment victims without their affirmative consent.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the Pantheon may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from all Pantheon spaces and identification of the participant as a harasser to other Pantheon members or the general public.
Working Together / Noise:
- We are all trying to get work done, so, try to be mindful and respectful of others’ attention and time.
- If a member is wearing headphones, it usually means they need to work without interruption, please respect their privacy.
- Please remember that the Pantheon is a shared workspace environment. Therefore, all conversation, including phone calls, may carry.
- Please keep your conversations at a respectable volume so as not to disturb others working next to you.
- When on a call, please abide by the Phone Calls rules.
- Mobile phones should be kept on vibrate.
- Do not use speakerphone outside of the call rooms.
- If you have a short call, feel free to take it in the common areas. However, we ask that you keep your voice down.
- If you are going to be on the phone for an extended period of time, please be very mindful of your volume or use a call room or step outside.
Internet / Network Usage / Access:
- No spamming, posting or downloading files that you know, or should know, are illegal; or that you have no rights to.
- Do not access any other device connected to the Pantheon network or the Internet that you do not have permission to access.
- Pantheon access codes and cards are NOT transferable and are not to be shared.
- You are not authorized to “give” or “loan” your access codes, cards, or keys, to anyone else, for any reason.
We encourage our members to go paperless. If printing is needed, you are welcome to use the printer provided. Please be mindful about how much you are printing. If you printed something and cannot find it, please look in the recycle box prior to reprinting in the event another member found it and placed it there.
Shared spaces include the main workspaces, the kitchen, bathrooms, lounges, and conference and call rooms.
- Members must do their best when using these spaces to keep them clean, inviting, and ready for the next member.
- Dedicated Desk members must keep a generally tidy appearance. We're happy to help with cord management on dedicated desks.
- The refrigerator will be cleaned out every Friday.
- Pantheon staff reserves the right to throw away anything in the refrigerator deemed spoiled, including breakthrough science experiments.
- We expect members to keep the kitchen area clean.
- Please wash cups, glasses, dishes and utensils. Do not leave them in the sink
- Do not microwave exceptionally smelly items like fish or eggs. If you happen to eat something smelly, kindly use some air freshener.
Caffeine is our best friend here at the Pantheon. If you drink the last cup of coffee, please make the manager aware. There is a french press and pour over available as well as tea for single cup use.
Heat & Air Conditioning:
Heat and air-conditioning are set to run during operating hours. During operating hours we set the heat and air conditioning on a schedule that makes sense for most people. Please notify management if the heat or air conditioning does not seem to be working. DO NOT ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE.
Remember that networking, idea sharing, socializing, cross pollinating, group problem solving, partnering and generally making cool stuff happen, are all encouraged. We believe the single biggest benefit of the Pantheon membership is access to your fellow members. However, members may NOT continually solicit other members or their visitors without their express permission.
Sorry - but no pets allowed. We would love it if everyone could bring their pets every day, but we unfortunately do not have the space or staff to accommodate all of our furry friends.
While we would be happy to offer childcare facilities, the Pantheon is just not setup to support having kids around at this time. Members occasionally have their teenage children stick around for an hour or two between school and sports, etc. and this is OK barring any disruptive activity.
The Pantheon is closed to non-keyholding members on these days:
- New Years Day / January 1st
- Memorial Day / Last Monday of May
- Independence Day / July 4th
- Thanksgiving / Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day / December 25th
Other holidays may be added as deemed appropriate by Pantheon management.